Supply Chain Compliance
Streamline the exchange and management of material, product and supplier information across the global supply chain.
Manage Supply Chain and Product Compliance Information
The 3E Connect supply chain compliance platform from Verisk 3E provides an intelligent, accessible knowledge base of the origins, makeup and compliance status of your substances, components and products. Assess compliance with a growing list of key requirements.
- Ingredient Disclosure
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals) including SCIP
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- California Proposition 65
- Conflict Minerals
- Allergen Declaration
- UN 38.3.5 for Lithium Battery Products
- Food Contact Compliance
- Regulated Materials
- Responsible Sourcing
Create Transparency from Source to Sale with 3E Connect
Manage upstream and downstream compliance data and documentation such as material disclosures, substance declarations and compliance certificates through a combination of advanced supplier engagement services, an innovative online platform, industry leading regulatory content and expert consulting services.
- Single source to manage multiple compliance obligations
- Assess compliance and risk based on business rules
- Create product profiles and store relevant documentation
- Obtain and manage detailed supplier information
- Reporting at the supplier, material and product level