Product Notification and Registration
Automate and streamline EU poison centre notification processes.
Efficiently and Effectively Comply
Under the Regulation on Classification, Labeling and Packaging of substances and mixtures (CLP), companies placing hazardous chemical mixtures such as detergents, paints, coatings, solvents, etc. on the market in Europe are required to provide notifications of the hazards of their products to enable poison centres to provide more effective emergency health response. EU Poison Centre Notification (PCN) solutions from Verisk 3E help you ensure compliance.
- Understand the impact of the regulation on your business
- Comply with complex and changing PCN obligations
- Eliminate the need to manually input the extensive product, submitter,
composition, classification, toxicological, labeling, UFI and other data points required
- Optimize the processes required to communicate the hazards of your products
- Improve emergency response
Our team of PCN experts has worked closely with ECHA to develop the solutions you need, available through a combination of technology and/or services.
- A cloud-based notification engine that automates UFI generation, dossier compilation and notifiction submission
- Integrates with 3E Generate, Verisk 3E’s SDS and labeling authoring solution, SAP EHS or S/4HANA for product compliance
- Expert services via a team of PCN experts who can serve as an extension of your product compliance team